Complete this form to request a quote | A representative from Goralski Roofing will respond within 24 hours.
Hiring A Professional Roofing Contractor
Choosing the right professional roofing contractor to install or repair your roof is the most important step when you have to make a repair or replace your old roof. Why? Well, for starters, theres an old saying, "The most important day in the life of your roof is the day its installed. "Proper installation procedures" are vitally important.
In selecting the right professional to handle your roofing needs, here are some simple things to look for:
- Make sure your roofing contractor has the proper insurance coverage. Did you know that when you hire a roofing contractor who is not properly insured, you may become the "general contractor" and are then responsible for not only any damage to your home, but you may also be liable if a roofing employee gets hurt while working on your home.
- Make sure your roofing contractor offers workmanship warranties (not just manufacturer warranties). This will protect you from shoddy installation procedures.
Some of the major reasons for manufacturer warranties being void are due to:
- Improper installation
- Inadequate attic ventilation
- Condensation of moisture
- Improper nail placement
- Natural disasters (lightning, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, hailstorms, excessive wind)
- Too many layers being applied to a roof